Intervyo is the world’s first automated interviewing system, which screens candidates for recruiters and accurately predicts their suitability for the job. Intervyo is an innovative start-up based in Tel Aviv, Israel, founded on January 2014. We specialize in occupational science and human predictive analytics. Our team has developed proprietary algorithms that along with a plethora of cutting edge technologies can tangibly assess the level of professional suitability of candidates for any type of role.
We are looking for a brilliant hands-on Web Team Leader to join our expanding top-notch technology team. As a Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to take part in a disruptive product that leverages cutting-edge technologies while working in an agile development lifecycle. You will join a highly technical and savvy group of doers who are building tomorrow’s technologies. The Senior Full Stack Engineer will design, develop, test, implement, and support Intervyo’s components and applications. The Senior Full Stack Engineer is expected to be a technical subject matter expert and a strong team player. Innovative thinking and the ability to ramp up on new technologies, patterns, and frameworks while also retaining focus on long-term objectives are critical to the success of the role. You will be expected to roll-up your sleeves, rise up to the challenge, emanate creativity, and perform at your very best, within a fun, professional and fast-paced atmosphere!
- Develop and maintain the back-end and the front-end of the core applications of the company (~80% of the time).
- Drive quality by writing unit, functional, load and performance tests.
- Proactively ensure a high standard of engineering by developing and maintaining team standards, documentation, tools, and best practices.
- Excel as an engineer and be a productive member of the team where leadership is a behavioral trait, not a title.
- Work closely with other participants in the team: product manager, developers (internals and externals), testers, designers, data scientists, etc.
Qualification & Skills:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience with AngularJS (1.x and above) building advanced web user interfaces.
- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS (server-side)
- Experience building mobile ready, responsive web applications
- Strong experience in integration of REST Services and 3rd party APIs.
- Good proficiency with Automated Testing and Continuous Integration using tools like Selenium, JSunit, Jasmine, Mocha or comparable testing framework.
- Experience in SQL, relational databases, database concepts, dimensional modeling and database design
- Direct experience with cloud services based on Amazon Web Services (ideally EC2, ELB, S3, Lambda).
- Ideally, you have experience in a highly-available, highly scalable, uptime-critical production environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in building real-time video applications (WebRTC, MediaStream API, video/audio codecs, etc.) is a big plus
- Experience as a Tech/Team leader
- Experience in Android / iOS Mobile application development
- Experience with React.js
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix operating system & shell scripts.
- Experience in Networking and Security
- Proven interest in algorithms, data-mining, machine learning and/or large-scale systems (follows blogs, up-to-date on recent developments, etc.)